Neko

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Just for sh*ts and giggles

Got this from Andrea at MySpace:

1. Do you like chinese food?
Yes

2. How big is your bed?
Full

3. Is your room clean?
it's an organized mess

4. Laptop or Desktop computer?
desktop. Want a laptop though

5. Favorite comedian?
Dana Carvey

6. Do you smoke?
No!

7. Does anyone like you?
I think one person might.

8. Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice?
Dr. Rice is NOT sexy, IMHO


9. Would you rather receive amazing oral sex or have amazing sex?
That's for me to know and for you to find out. Maybe

10. Sleep with or without clothes on?
with mostly.

11. Who sleeps with you every night?
no one :(

12. Do long distance relationships work?
In my personal experience...no

13. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
not very often. I'm a good girl behind the wheel

14. Pancakes or French Toast?
french toast

15. Do you like coffee?
Yes...when it's cold outside

16. How do you like your eggs?
scrambled

17. Do you believe in astrology?
a little

18. Last person you talked to on the phone?
One of my bosses to get this week's work assignments

19. Last person on your missed call list?
Vincent...last week

20. What was the last text message you received?
it was from my ex husband. He's the only one who texts me

21. Mcdonalds or Burger King?
Neither if I can avoid it

22. Number of pillows?
2

23. Last thing you ate?
cheese and scrambled egg burrito

24. Last thing you bought?
Gas

25. What are you hearing right now?
"Home Improvement"

26. Pick a lyric, any lyric or song?
"Stricken" by Disturbed

27. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
strawberry

28. Can you play pool?
not really

29. Do you know how to swim?
Yes

30. Favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip

31. Do you like maps?
Yes

32. Tell me a random fact:
I'm scared...

33. Ever play spin the bottle?
Yes

34. Ever attend a theme party?
Can't remember

35. Ever do a keg stand?
Nope

36. Craziest place you've slept after a night of drinking?
does not apply to me. I've never been that drunk.

37. What is your favorite season?
Autumn

38. What is the first music video you ever saw?
I have no idea...

39. Pick a movie quote:
Not a tough guy in the world would look down there

40. Favorite quote:
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not...


41. What is your favorite Thirsty Thursday hangout?
Don't have one


42. Best friend's name?
Jeff C. --I can talk to him about anything

43. How long have you known them?
4 years

44. Last time you laughed at something stupid?
last night

45. What time did you wake up this morning?
8am

46. Wake up next to anyone?
I wish...

47. Best thing about winter?
Snow

48. Name a couple of favorite colors:
Blue and red

49. How Old are you?
41

50. What month is your birthday in?
February

51. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated?
overrated

52. Favorite Dave Matthews Band song (if you have one)?
I Did It

53. What are you doing this weekend?
Working at the OU basketball game and nothing else that I am aware of.

54. Who will take this survey?
Whoever wants to



=====

A couple of IMs..Saon IMs me, says "'sup?" then goes offline before I have a chance to reply. So it doesn't matter now, does it?

Someone else, who asked how my day was so far... good now that I'm talking to you. I'll see this person in person later today, anyway.

=====

And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--