Neko

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Running around, spending money, getting the battery jumped

fun stuff like that is what occupied my day.

Last night, after Vincent brought me back to where my car was parked (at school), my battery was dead. The trick was to jump the battery without making Vincent get out of his truck. With some help with a phone call home, I finally got the engine running and headed home.

This morning, I went to Wal Mart to get stuff for the Busybodies to use, and when I came out to go home, the car wouldn't start! This time, I called AAA. They told me that the person who would jump the battery would be there in 30 to 45 minutes. About 15 minutes later, the guy shows up, jumps the battery, and I'm on my merry way.

Most of the day, however, was spent on getting stuff so I can mail out more CDs and resumes. And the car starts every time.

The money I got yesterday...it's all gone! But, it went towards a good cause. Me getting a job!

Keep your fingers crossed for me...


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--