Neko

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I don't know if I can make it til midnight

If I make to the end of this post, I'll be happy.

Jeff went over to Tori's to watch Joey. So I was able to get some stuff done without the Energizer Bunny dissolving into tears every time I leave. I remarked to my sister that Joey looks more and more like Dean every day, and Tori whipped out a photo album of Dean's that had pics from his teen years. Once upon a time (when he was 17), Dean had a ton of hair! He was seriously losing his hair throughout college. Now, at age 42, he's pretty much bald with just a little fringe. Both his parents have gorgeous hair. Baldness is a trait inherited from one's mother.

Why is it that men look good bald or with greying hair? Why do men just age better than women of the same age?

I know someone who has great hair. He's even got the salt and pepper thing going on... among other things (oh, did I say that out loud?!)


In other things:

Saon IM'd me again today. He's saying things that he thinks will win me back. I'm not biting this time. He IM'd me when I came online after I got home from school this evening...to tell me he's just going out to walk the dog! ...and that he'd be back online around midnight.

I ain't going to make it that long.

And why in the hell did he think I needed to know he was going to walk the dog? I assume he does that every day. He loves that dog so much... it's the only creature on this planet that doesn't talk back to him, or gives him grief.

I better get to bed. I'm falling asleep at the switch here.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--