Neko

Monday, October 10, 2005

Short timer

Five more weeks of school... yikes!

Part of me can't wait, and part of me is scared to death.

I'm getting stuff ready for my aircheck. I have to have 5 commercials and a PSA, then I have to do a show (I think it's a whole show-- 2 hours), including news and some other stuff. I guess Larry will tell me what all I need between now and the time I have to put this stuff together.

Meanwhile, I still have various assignments to do, I have 2 more weeks of Vocal Coaching to go to, and then...

The Future Beckons...?

The first order of business is to pass the final. Gotta keep plugging away at the studying. There are some things that I am still not clear on, and those are the things that I should concentrate on. I still want to have the tutorial on power equations, just so it's clear in my mind what is expected of me there.

Five more weeks... it doesn't seem possible that I've come that far. Wasn't it only March a minute ago?



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--