Neko

Monday, May 14, 2007

Three down, one to go

Had the two finals I've been dreading all weekend this morning.

The English Comp project from hell is behind me now. I think I did a pretty good job with the parts I was responsible for. I wasn't the weak link (that's what I was afraid of the most). The only problem was that part of my presentation was on Power Point, and my version is newer than the one on the laptop I was provided, so it didn't get used... so I wrote the information on the chalkboard. It wasn't perfect, but it had to do.

The editing final took me all of about half an hour, and I actually had a fighting chance of passing it with a decent grade (i.e. I knew the answers).

US History is Wednesday, then I'm done. Summer session starts June 4th, so I have a couple of weeks off before going back to school. I don't know about the cramming 16 weeks of classes into half that time (classes are every day but Fridays), but it probably won't be that bad.

More to come on that.

I've already ordered my books for Summer, and I should get them the week of May 28th.

So now, I think I will go to sleep for a while.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,