Neko

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day and studying for two finals Monday



This is my Mother's Day card from Daniel and Jeff. Scott and Marc drew cards for me, but the pix didn't come out :(


Didn't really do much except study. Mom wasn't feeling well so we didn't go anywhere. I spent a good deal of the day here:


in my mom's van, running errands.

Then I put my part of the presentation for the English Comp project from hell together, read a little from my notes in my editing class, some US History stuff (that final is Wednesday), a bit from my English text, then went out and got Mom and me some dinner.
Daniel came home from work and brought me home.
I'm hittin' the hay. Wish me luck tomorrow!
(i'm gonna need it!)
hey, cowboy, ya wanna get tweaked tomorrow?
That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,