Neko

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

First final is tomorrow (eep!)

Because this class (studio production) is considered a lab, so the final is the last class. And tomorrow is the last class of the semester.

Note to self: ready everything you take, and you'll be fine.

I found out today what my financial aid for fall 07 and spring 08 will be. Suffice it to say it's a lot more than I got for the semester I'm finishing up. Wow! It pays to get your financial aid paperwork in as early as possible.

Gas here is now $3.06 a gallon. I bought gas last Friday and it was only (ha!) $2.85... If it gets to $3.30 like it did in Wyoming last summer, I'm going to seriously consider getting a Vespa or something.

I know why Jeff wants to get a motorcycle, but I don't have to like it. In fact, it makes me nervous. It's not that I don't think Jeff would be a good rider... it's everyone else who don't look out for people on bikes.

Gotta get back to hitting the books, and hoping they don't hit back.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , ,