Neko

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Okay, you can shut off the rain now!

The rain is crazy around here! It's just now calming down out there, but there for a while, it was coming down in buckets! We've had more rain in the last week and a half than I think we had all of last year.

The bugs will be brutal this summer. I.can't.wait.
=====

I had the first of four final exams this morning. I don't think I did as well as I thought I could. I hope it won't bring my GPA down too much.

Let's see how I do on the other three before I panic. I have two on Monday and one Wednesday. Then I get a few days off before the summer session begins.

I think I will celebrate by sleeping. Seriously, that's the only way I'll ever get caught up on the sleep I've been losing the last couple of weeks.
=====

Time for a snack. I didn't realize how hungry I am.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , ,