Neko

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Daniel will L-O-V-E these!

I saw this car in the parking lot of my local neighborhood WalMart:






This is a 1968 Ford Mustang California Special. Only a limited number of these cars were made and were only sold in California (hence the name). Daniel tells me that Ford is bringing out a 40th anniversary edition next year that will be available everywhere. I've only seen two or three prior to this, but that was a long time ago in a land far, far away (um, California...LOL).
I had to take these quickly, because some people are real weird about others taking pictures of their cars. I didn't want to have to explain that my son is a car nut.
I better send these pix to Daniel. Then call him to remind him to look in his email.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,