Neko

Friday, May 11, 2007

The English Comp project from hell is still in hell...

Our English professor decided that we weren't going to meet today, but the three of us in the group I'm in decided to meet at 11am (when class would normally start), to put our collected stuff together. I showed up and the group leader showed up, but the gal that is responsible for the works cited page for the whole project and the purpose statement was a no-show. I had dragged my laptop all the way down there for nothing! Grrrr....

I don't know what we're going to do if she doesn't show up Monday. I'm going to be stressing about that all weekend. I'll get my stuff together, collect my notes, give a comparative talk equating genocide with extinction, and hope for the best.

It's not nice to fool with Stef the weekend before the English Comp I final. I don't do stress well anymore.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , ,