Neko

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

I spent the last three days in Edmond helping out Mom because she's not feeling well.

My sister kinda bullied Mom into calling a doctor in regards to her always not feeling well. Mom has COPD, and it's obvious that Mom isn't feeling well, but she keeps putting off going to the doctor. Tori said she was going to go with Mom to her apppointment (it's next week), but Mom doesn't really want her to.

I think Tori should go with her. I wouldn't know what questions to ask the doctor. And I can't keep running up to Edmond every time I turn around. In less than three weeks, I go back to school.

Sometimes, I get the feeling that Mom wishes I hadn't moved out.
===

New Year's was okay. Nothing earth shattering or anything. Same old jazz we do every year.

And no, I didn't make any resolutions. I have things I want to accomplish in the next year, but I wouldn't call them "resolutions" per se.

If I called them "resolutions", I know that I'd never get them accomplished.
===

2007: a whole new year to...




That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,