Neko

Friday, December 29, 2006

I have no idea what to call this post

The "things I have to do before New Year's"?
"Things I have to do after New Year's"?

Suffice it to say that I still have a lot to do to make living in my apartment, paying my bills, and driving my car a lot easier.

I just shelled out a bunch of cash to get my car insured so I can get the title and tags for it. Actually getting the tags will have to wait until Tuesday now, because the tag agency is just a little too far to walk to.

But at least I don't have to worry about car insurance for six months.
===

I don't have any real plans for New Year's Eve. Maybe I'll go over to Mom's and see her new chair that was a family Christmas gift to her.

I don't know. New Year's Eve partying has kinda lost its cache for me. I don't drink, so that would make me a party pooper in some people's eyes. I'd just like to spend it with a few friends. There is someone I'd like to spend it with, but the chances of that happening are remote at best.
===

I think I'll go home and have some hot chocolate. The weather is kinda drizzly.

Have a Happy New Year! Bring on 2007!



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,