Neko

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Smells like snow

Currently, it's 28 degrees where I live.

Could be worse-- I could still be in Wyoming, where it was 4 degrees in Casper yesterday!

The television stations are already broadcasting school, church and other closings. Not that I'm planning on going anywhere.

At least I didn't have to drive on I-40 eastbound at 5pm. Or on any other interstate. I went as far as WalMart today. Wow.

Still waiting to hear about the apartment I paid an application fee for on Monday. Seems that they're having trouble contacting my landlady in Wyoming. I was told that property manager at the place I applied at would contact me.

I'm going to call her in the morning, though. We were having issues with the phone yesterday. Someone at the phone company screwed up and the payment somehow didn't get credited. If someone hadn't called to ask about where the payment was, I'm sure the phone would have been cut off. Maybe it was for all I know. But the problem was resolved and all is well for today.

Mom was none too pleased by this turn of events.

Jeff told us this evening after Daniel picked him up at work (I'm not cool enough to pick him up, I guess) that someone had keyed Daniel's car on both the hood and the spoiler down to the base metal. If this happened while the car was parked here at the house, I'm going to suggest that Daniel call the poilce and report it. I wonder if his car insurance will pay to fix the damage.

Well, I better go fix dinner. Mom doesn't want to be eating when "Medium" comes on at 9pm.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , , , , ,