Neko

Thursday, December 28, 2006

"Mom, we're going to Olive Garden..."

So said my eldest son when he magically appeared on my doorstep last night.

It's where Daniel wanted to go for his birthday dinner. So what else is new.

Thing is, Daniel's birthday was two weeks ago! With all the hustle and bustle leading up to Christmas, there just wasn't time to squeeze in another trip to Olive Garden.

Marc wanted his birthday dinner there, too, and we did go... just not on his birthday (Dec 5).

We got to Olive Garden and everyone else was still waiting to be seated. Mom didn't go because she wasn't feeling well, and Dean ended up taking Joey over to Mom's because he was pitching a fit.

All in all it was a nice dinner. Since my birthday is next, Tori asked me not to choose Olive Garden.

No problem. I have 43 days to decide where I want to go.
===

After Monday, you can take all the holiday stuff and put it away for another year. I've had about enough.
===

Thanks for peeking! :)





That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , , ,