Neko

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Live from the library...

I hope everyone had a great holiday. Sorry for the lack of posts, but my home computer is, for all intents and purposes, toast. It could possibly be fixed to the point of retrieving the stuff I have on it that I want to keep. Maybe I need Computer Nerdz!
===

I have gotten mostly moved into my apartment. I have a lovely view of I-40 from my front door. The traffic noise doesn't bother me though. Actually, at times it lulls me to sleep. And I'm amazed about how much is close by... like the library for example. Takes me 15 minutes to get here on foot. Couldn't do that in Edmond (believe me, I tried it!).
===

I've had an epiphany of sorts since I've been back in Oklahoma... I've decided that I'm no longer going to color my hair. My hair was the one thing I was vain about. So if I go completely grey by 45, then so be it. I can't really afford to be vain about anything. Take life as it comes, warts and all.
===

Now that I have access to the internet again, maybe other things will improve. Who knows?

Take life as it comes, warts and all.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,