Neko

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Yep, my computer is still toast...

in other news...

I'm getting moved into my apartment this week. Hopefully, since Daniel has Wednesday off, I can enlist his help in getting my stuff from Mom's house to my apartment.

It means not having access to a car for a while :( until I can get the Beretta tagged and titled, but if the weather holds up, I can walk to where I need to be. It's amazing that so much is close by... including Rose State.
===

I "met" this huge Saint Bernard named Dante this afternoon. He and his Doberman buddies made a break for it from their yard. Dante was limping and couldn't keep up with the faster dogs, so I was able to get him to come to me. He was all paws and was as friendly as could be. Fortunately, he was wearing a collar with a tag with his contact info on it, so I called his owner and she came and got him.
===

I think I am going to get used to having I-40 practically at my front door. The traffic actually lulled me to sleep while I was at the apartment this afternoon.
===

Thanks for peeking... talk soon?


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , ,