Neko

Saturday, December 09, 2006

My computer at home is toast... for real this time :(

I can turn it on, and that's about it. Sorry for the disappearing act for the last 4 days.

In other news, I signed a lease for an apartment yesterday. Now all I need is a couch and a bed.

Oh, and a real job, of course.
===

I'm at UCO's library trying to catch up on 4 days worth of email, and other stuff that I really need my computer for. This is not a good time NOT to have a working computer at home.

Well, there is Jeff's laptop, but he won't let anyone use it unless they give him something in return.

I take him to work everyday since it's been cold out at 7am, but that isn't good enough. Wonder how he's going to get there after I move into my apartment next week.

Guess I better save my pennies for a new computer.
===

Man, this sucks...
===



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , , ,