Neko

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but...

I know all the words to the BC Clark Christmas jingle. It is, amazingly enough, celebrating its 50th anniversary this year.

It only took me four Christmases to get the words to this annoying (and by Christmas, it will be) little ditty down pat.

It almost makes coming back from Wyoming worth it.
===

We're supposed to get some of the white stuff on Thursday. The forecast calls for a high of (get this!) 27, and a low of (I shit you not) 26. Wind chill, batteries, taxes, tag and title not included.

I do miss the winters in New England, though. Someday, I'll get back there.
===

Interview went well, BTW. Now the waiting begins. There must have been a dozen people there at the same time I was.

And, a one bedroom apartment came available this morning at the last place Tori took me to about three weeks ago. So I went over there and took a look. It's a small one bedroom, but, hell, it's just me going to live there, I don't need much room. I paid an application fee and filled out paperwork. I'll know something about that tomorrow. If I pass muster, then things will move very quickly.
===

The busybody will be here in the morning. Oh. Joy.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,