Neko

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Yes, Ben, I know who you are...

where you're calling from and why you're calling.

BTW, you didn't get the email from me. I sent it to Staci and she probably forwarded it to you.

I had an ad on the school's website, and since the phone numbers are no longer valid in my case, I emailed the webmistress and asked her to pull it.

She wrote me a nice note in response, and said that Ben would be contacting me about some survey.

I had no idea that Ben would be calling me today, however. During my show. To ask for my fax number so he could send me said survey.

I get the survey and a contact sheet (so the school can have my current info on file) via fax, fill it out and fax it back.

I said that I'd write a letter about my education at the school. And I will... when I get time, that is.
===

I finally got my home phone turned on today. Now I can possibly save the minutes on my cell phone for when I really need them.
===

So of course, I had to call Mom to give her the new number. I talked to Jeff for a while about a lot of nothing, and the weather in OKC (hot and getting hotter).

Then I called my sister, and no one was home, so I left a message with the new number.
===

Now I have to go to a meeting with my boss in a little town called Pavillion. This'll be fun.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , , ,