Neko

Friday, June 02, 2006

The Last (Written) Oklahoma Post

The last one from OKC as a resident. Next time, I'll be a visitor.

As of right now, I have no idea when I'll be back online with written posts. Hopefully, next week or soon after. However, I am going to do audio posts. Fair warning though, they won't have titles until I can get to a computer and give them titles (and Technorati tags). It may look strange, all these audio posts with no titles. Can't be helped.

So fire up your speakers and listen in on all the goings on in my life... my new life in Wyoming. But my heart will be in Oklahoma... or some part of me will be here in some form or fashion.

Funny though... when I moved here 3 1/2 years ago, I couldn't wait to get out of here. Now, I don't want to leave.

You know, I kept it together when I dropped by the school yesterday. I didn't want to be a big blubbery mess in front of Larry and Del and everyone. Now I feel like I'm going to lose it. So I'm going to close here.

Until we meet again...keep peeking!

Don't you forget about me...


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: , ,