Neko

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

*sigh*

I'd kill for a Pepsi right now.

No money for me in today's mail either. Might get paycheck tomorrow, as I was told by the branch manager at work that the checks were mailed out late.

Transportation check is still AWOL. Hopefully, that will show up this week some time, too.

It better...I need a new battery!

More airchecks to be mailed tomorrow too... I'll get a job yet.

=====

Asking questions is always a good thing. Look forward to answering a few for you... ask me a few of your own, too. Please?

=====

BC Clark is running their holiday commercials again. I'll be sick of it by this time next week, guaranteed.

And Eskimo Joe's version of the "Twelve Days of Christmas" has started, too. I'll take two "Eddie scowls" please.

=====

And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--