Neko

Monday, November 21, 2005

Daniel may come home Wednesday

He's doing much better, though he has moments of pain. Still has no appetite to speak of. Just before I left the hospital tonight, he threw up.

A bit of drama when I first got there... Daniel was headed for a cat scan because he was still in pain and the doctor suspected another abcess. The cat scan didn't show anything unusual, no abcess or any other surprises.

I think Daniel's had quite enough of being sick and of being in the hospital. He's quite ready to come home.

Before I went to the hospital, I went over to school to sign some paperwork for my last transportation check. I also talked to Larry some while I was there and told him that Daniel was in the hospital. I talked to a few other people, too.

I'm going to help out with the Del City basketball broadcasts, so I will be there tomorrow evening for that. The experience will be good for me.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--