Neko

Friday, November 25, 2005

Have I already done one of these?

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Stephanie
Birthday:February 9th
Birthplace:San Francisco
Current Location:Edmond, OK
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Reddish Brown
Height:5' 6"
Right Handed or Left Handed:right handed
Your Heritage:Italian American
The Shoes You Wore Today:sneakers
Your Weakness:i'm too nice for my own good
Your Fears:that I'm not worthy of being loved by someone who loves me for me
Your Perfect Pizza:veggie lovers, heavy on the olives and mushrooms
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:find a job in radio
Your Best Physical Feature:eyes
Your Bedtime:late
Your Most Missed Memory:my childrens early years
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi!
MacDonalds or Burger King:neither
Single or Group Dates:single dates
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:doesn't matter
Chocolate or Vanilla:both
Cappuccino or Coffee:both
Do you Smoke:absolutely not!
Do you Swear:occasionally
Do you Sing:yes
Do you Shower Daily:no (every other day)
Have you Been in Love:yes
Do you want to go to College:yes, again
Do you want to get Married:been there, done that. Won't rule it out, though
Do you belive in yourself:most of the time
Do you get Motion Sickness:no
Do you think you are Attractive:yes
Are you a Health Freak:not really. I'm in pretty good health without a lot of fuss
Do you get along with your Parents:yes (Dad's deceased)
Do you like Thunderstorms:yes
Do you play an Instrument:yes
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:no
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:no!
In the past month have you gone on a Date:what's a date?
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no... Oreos get me in trouble
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:ewww, no!
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:no
Ever been called a Tease:tempting, yes...a tease? I don't believe so
Ever been Beaten up:not since 5th grade
Ever Shoplifted:maybe?
How do you want to Die:of natural causes at a ripe old age
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I'm grown up now... and I want to continue being me, thanks
What country would you most like to Visit:all of them?
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:brown, blue, green, hazel
Favourite Hair Color:doesn't matter
Short or Long Hair:short
Height:5'9" - 6'4"
Weight:doesn't matter
Number of CDs I own:a lot of them
Number of Piercings:two in each ear
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:life is too short for regrets

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!