Neko

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Daniel's home and other tales...

They finally let Daniel come home this evening, seeing that he's no longer throwing up stuff and has something resembling an appetite. His pain is nearly gone, and he has to take like four different kinds of pills...but none of that matters now because HE'S HOME!!

Yay!!!

He's now all worried about his job, his car payment, and how in the hell is he going to pay the undoubtedly high bill for a five day stay. Dean told him to just rest, and that will get discussed in due time.

=====

I got three emails from people I'd sent air checks to, and one wants an additional news cast from me. It's a new all news station in Missouri, and I guess the man who is my contact wants to know if "Stefanie St. Clair" can really do news.

She can... but she realizes she has to prove herself.

One was from a rock station in Norfolk, VA, that I listened to religiously the entire 11 years I lived there (Johanna and Becky...it's FM99!). The program director said he didn't have any full time openings, but can always use part time on air folks and board ops. I wrote back and told him I can do that, and that I was familiar with his station and the area, so it wouldn't take me long to get reacclimated.

I wonder...if they offer me a job and I accepted it, seeing that any position I get there is part time, would my old job of 9 years (1990 to 99) re hire me?

=====

I got a Hornets update from Vincent, who was in his truck trying to leave Bricktown when he called me. Hornets over the Minnesota Timberwolves 84-80.

Have a safe drive up to Enid tomorrow, Vincent!

=====

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. I have so much to be thankful for...



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--