Neko

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I hate being this broke!

I was supposed to get a paycheck yesterday. I was expecting my last transportation check yesterday, too. Neither one of them arrived, and I need to put a new battery in the van and send out more airchecks!

I'm getting more responses from my ad on allaccess.com. I've pretty much decided that I can't send my aircheck via email. I don't know if it's too large of a file, or if the fact that it's saved on my computer as a RealPlayer file, or what... that's keeping it from being sent. I think I"m going to try it from the computers at the library and see how that goes.

I think I may have lost one station's interest because I can't sent my aircheck via email.

I need a new computer, and I can't afford one.

Being without cash in a cash driven society is bringing me down. I won't be there long, though... I know there's a radio job out there somewhere for me. I just gotta keep looking, keep knocking on doors, keep sending out aircheck packages...

I spent too much money on the training to give up on it now. This is what I want to do with my life... giving up is NOT an option!


So there!




And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--