Neko

Friday, November 04, 2005

You stopped "peeking"?

The problem with the files at school regarding my final aircheck has been solved. It was solved before i even got there yesterday! Ben figured it all out during the morning lecture. When I went into Larry's office to say hello, he handed me a CD with my aircheck on it.

So, problem 1 solved. On to problem 2.

I burned the master copy of my entire aircheck. That's not the problem. The problem is that now that I've pretty much completed everything, I can't really graduate until the 18th. I'm still obligated until the last week, which will be the week of the 14th. I can do air shows and stuff until then, I'll just have to let Larry know so he can schedule a studio for me. But, the course requirements have been met.

It doesn't seem like that long ago I was fretting over my final, and now it's done and over with. My aircheck is done, my ad for the school's website is done.

What am I going to do with myself for the next two weeks?

Send out resumes and aircheck CDs and knock on as many doors as possible. Now, getting a job is all on me.

=====

When I tried writing this post last night, Saon IM'd me. He wanted to know if I had called his brother, Jack, yet. I said no. What I didn't tell him is that I'm not planning to call him either. What am I supposed to say to him if I did? "Hi. I'm Stephanie, and I dated your kid brother a couple of years ago"?

Saon tried to send me a picture of him that John (his former foster father) sent him when Saon was about 16. He sent me a link that I suspect only works in Saon's Yahoo mail account. So I asked if he could send a jpg as an attachment to an email. So, this morning, I get what is essentially a blank email from Saon. No attachment, and no picture.

I am interested in seeing the picture, though. Saon as a teen. For some reason, I'm having a hard time imagining that he was ever as goofy as my teenagers are/were.

=====

And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--