Neko

Saturday, November 05, 2005

I feel like I've been hit by a Hummer

Well, I went to work today, and now I feel like crap.

I was part of a group that was doing bag checks, and we stood in the shade where it was friggin cold the whole time. I had to ask for a jacket, but I think it was too little too late. I've come down with something, and all I want to do is drink hot chocolate, coffee and sleep.

I"m still a little cheesed off about yesterday. I went all the way down to the Ford Center, and they had too many people, so they sent me and one other guy home. I even considered not going in this morning. I'm glad I did.... I'll get a paycheck out of this. It's all about the money now.

Monday, I think I will start sending out aircheck CDs and resumes to stations out of state. Right now, I gotta get some sleep...



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZzzzzzzzzzz--