Neko

Friday, September 02, 2005

My life keeps getting weirder and weirder

(is "weirder" a real word?)

The Hurricane Katrina drama is still playing out on the news. Every day, New Orleans has become more chaotic and lawless. People are dying as they wait for aid that never comes, others are becoming desperate for anything such as food, water, and clean bathrooms. The Astrodome is filled now, and refugees are being sent to various other places.

And finally, President Bush shows up. The lack of response from the federal government until today is unacceptable. Congress passed a multi billion dollar aid bill for the storm ravaged areas, but for some it might already be too late.

Still no word from Saon. I've left messages at craigslist.com and nola.com, and I'm seriously considering calling Saon's ex wife to see if she's heard from him, or if he's in Minnesota with her. I pray nightly that he is not one of the casualties. The thought of Saon not being here anymore saddens me more than anything. I really do love him, even if we're not a couple anymore. I don't know what I'd do if I heard he didn't make it. Sometimes I feel like the only one who cares what happens to him.

=====
As for my life being weird... other things are happening that I don't want to write about in MVL. Maybe someday, I'll write about some of these things. Right now, I just can't. It's too personal, even for my blog.

Please bear with me while I sort this all out.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--