Neko

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Um...

Stephanie's Daily Aquarius Forecast

Quickie: Reel this one in as slowly as possible. You don't want to let this one get away!


My question is this: am I the reeler, or the reelee?

This could refer to so many things going on in my life right now. I wouldn't even know where to begin if I had to list them (and I'm not listing them here).

The decision to go back to school was the best decision I've could've made for myself. My life, and my outlook on life, has changed dramatically. Now life has a real purpose, and my goals seem to be closer to reach.



So why do I have this feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach? Is something about to happen to that will make all my dreams go up in smoke?

I'm probably being silly. Or paranoid.

I've gotta stop feeling this way. Maybe I should go do something to keep my mind off of something that hasn't happened, and probably won't happen.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--