Neko

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My show ROCKED this afternoon!

My Internet show went very well this afternoon. Everything just fell into place. Even I was amazed that it went so well. I was totally prepared and confident that I knew what I was doing.
God, I love this! I can't wait to get out in the "real world" and get paid to do this! Only 11 1/2 weeks more of school, and then....who knows what will happen?

====================

I got a series of offline messages from Saon this morning. He left them around 2:30am. It seemed that most of them weren't meant for me...

=====================

It was really humid today. I thought I was going to fall asleep while I was driving home from school.

I better get busy and study for the test tomorrow night. I still don't know all the of the 13 EANS facts yet...

I think I hear a can of Orangette calling my name.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--