Neko

Saturday, August 27, 2005

I've run out of clever titles... more coming soon

(how'd I do that?)

Friday was okay. I changed my hours slightly at school so that I could do my Friday shows at the same time as my Wednesday Internet shows. So, I'm going from 10am to 2pm on Fridays, except the weeks I'm doing high school football broadcasts at school; and no, I'm not doing the play by play or the color commentary, or even being the spotter. I'm working the boards back at school while those with a knowledge of local high school football do the other stuff at the stadium located at the high school.

When I got home, I quite literally fell into bed and slept until dinner. I gotta get out and exercise more...

It's too hot.

Jon may have to give away my cat Columbus, because someone in his apartment building is complaining about the cat being outside. This particular neighbor is the one who, two years ago, cut off Columbus' whiskers. He's a little unbalanced, I'm told.

Meanwhile, both Columbus and Jon's cat Fiona both need to see the vet, and Jon is pleading poverty about that too. He actually told me this evening that when he got money, Fiona would be the one to see the vet first, and if Columbus needed vetenary care, well, too bad.

There's no way that I'll be able to get to Massachusetts to get Columbus before Jon has to give him up.

I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose Columbus, but that may no longer be my choice.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--