Neko

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

PMS? What PMS?

I'm just in a lot of painful discomfort right now, and tylenol didn't help.

When I got to school today, I no sooner walked in the door when one of my male classmates saw me and said, "Just the woman I'm looking for!"

Turns out that he wanted me to record a "tag" for a commercial he'd written. He handed me the copy and had me practice it for a few minutes, then we went into a studio to record it into CoolEdit.

The cure for PMS: have a really good looking guy ask you to help him out! Yum!



The rumor going around school is that Larry, one of our instructors, lost his cool today during one of his classes. All I know is that Larry wasn't there when I got to school at about 3:30pm.

There are some people at school that act worse than Scott on a bad day... all guys as you might imagine. Several of them are in my Tuesday night class. They just act like idiots, and it gets old after a while. I went to school to learn broadcasting, not sit in a class of guys who act worse than my eighth grader. If I wanted to hear jokes that are popular with eighth grade boys, I'd ask my eighth grade son. Geez, some people are so...juvenile!


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--