Neko

Sunday, April 10, 2005

I'm annoyed

I'm really, really annoyed.

Sometimes, I wonder why I even bother with explaining anything to my mom. Whatever it is, it will probably piss her off.

I told her up front that the security job I got is not a regularly scheduled thing, and that I probably wouldn't get paid a whole lot. She swears now that I never told her this, and was a little put off by the fact that the check I got this week was only for $65.

She also thinks I mutter stuff about her under my breath, when I don't. Then she tells me she has "excellent hearing", so she demands I tell her what I just said. When I say I haven't said anything, she turns into a drama queen! She goes on about how no one apreciates her and takes her for granted, blah, blah, blah. I've noticed that I've been tuning her rantings out, just like I did when I was a kid. She makes it sound like I don't contribute anything to the household. I'm the one who does all her shopping and banking and errand running because she doesn't want to leave the house because she gets tired easily.

She's not been feeling well for the last month or so, and it seems to get worse everyday. She has an appointment to see her doctor next Thursday. Hopefully, the doctor will figure out what been ailing her, because, frankly, she's becoming next to impossible to live with.

I don't know what to do. I keep it all inside me because to complain is to invite criticism, and I'm just trying to get by until November, when I graduate from broadcasting school.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--