Neko

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Yee. Haw.

It's week 5 at school (of 36) and this week's assignment is to prepare 2 minutes of country music news and deliver said news during a 2 hour country music format show.

I have eight (count 'em!) country music CDs. How am I going to get a 2 hour show out of that??

Lucky for me, the music library at school has lots of country CDs. I might be able to pull this off after all.

However, I have to come up with another on air name, because the one I usually use would be totally out of place in a country format.

Next I'll be doing hip hop or something equally bizarre. But it's all in the spirit of learning this business.

I've decided to do this country show Wednesday, just so I can get it out of the way.

Help?!


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--