Neko

Friday, April 08, 2005

..."and them"

Yes, I really said that during my practice air show today. I'm supposed to get rid of the "Southernisms" in my speech, not revert back to them. And I'm not even from the South!

I know where that came from, though. I never realized that getting on with my life after Saon was going to affect my vocabulary, too. "And them" is something that Saon would say about someone and a group of people said person is/was with.

I got another email from him tonight. I get the feeling there's something he's not saying about what's going on with him and his ex wife. I'm not going to speculate here, because I've done so in the past, and I'm not really in the mood to repeat myself. Just suffice it say that if they remarry, I won't be surprised. Much.

I will not compete with Michele for Saon's affections. I will not toot my own horn and say I am better for him than she is. He made his choice, and obviously, I wasn't the "chosen" one.

I told JC in an email recently that I thought I might try dating again. Honestly, the whole idea of dating again scares the crap out of me.

I've got "Heart of the Matter" by Don Henley running thru my head right now.

I've been tryin' to get down to the Heart of the Matter
But my will gets weak
And my thoughts seem to scatter
But I think it's about forgiveness
Forgiveness
Even if, even if you don't love me anymore




And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--