Neko

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Daniel's car looks even better in the daytime!

Its sleek black paint glistened in the April sun, and it has more bells and whistles than one would expect in a "base model" car. The cool thing about the Cobalt is that it has two batteries-- one in the engine compartment, obviously, and one in the back that's accessble (I'd imagine) through the trunk.

Daniel's a big hit at his job with this cool new car, as you'd imagine. His buddies were rather impressed, too. How many people that age go out and buy a new car?

It's looking more and more likely that Jeff will inherit the '89 Honda that Daniel was driving. Jeff doesn't want it, but will probably take it just to have a car. Jeff is not really good driving a stick, so once the Honda gets fixed, he'll have to practise a few times before he feels confident driving it out on the road.

Even I can drive a stick if I got a little practise in, thought it's been some 17 years since I last drove one.

=====================

I took Jeff to the mall yesterday, and he managed to NOT spend all the money he got for his birthday. He did buy a Brooklyn Dodgers replica ball cap, a manga book to complete a series, and an anime DVD. He also bought lunch for the two of us. He has more than half his money still left to go.

It was when we returned from the mall that we learned of the Pope's death.

====================

I wish Blogger had an automatic spellcheck, or something like Word that highlights your misspellings and grammatical errors. Or maybe I should just look at the keys when I type.

Sheesh!



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--