Neko

Monday, April 11, 2005

"You need anything?"

This is the question I keep being asked by one of the instructors at school. I know that he just want to make sure I understand the material and that I'm not having trouble completing assignments, he asks this question about three times a day. He asks everyone, also, so I'm not being singled out. But today, when I told him that I was okay and that I didn't need anything right then, he seemed like I'd hurt his feelings.

I like it that they want you to succeed, but when I need help, I'll ask. And I do ask when I need help. Like today when the software we use to produce commercials was acting up. However, the instructor who asks me if I need anything was busy, so I asked someone else.

I really like the instructors and the students I attend classes with. I've never been so inspired to attend classes and learn new things before! This is all new to me, because school was a chore prior to this. I actually want to study, and actually want to learn all I can about broadcasting.

When I need help, Larry, I'll ask. Honest!



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--