Neko

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Wordz of Comfort

23rd Psalm

1 The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want

2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside the still waters

3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.


Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.


Blessed are the hearts that can bend, they shall never be broken --Albert Camus


2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have stayed the course, I have kept the faith.


You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love. --Henry Drummond

You will be rewarded for your good deeds in the Kingdom of Heaven. --Tank, October 2002
===================

These (and others I haven't mentioned) really help me get thru the hard times. I find a kind of comfort in these words. Good friends help, too. I really don't know how to explain this (I know, I know, The Mouth in the South is speechless. Hard to believe, huh?), but I felt I had to say something about this in my blog.

When I'm done being philosophical on y'all, I'll get back to rants, raves and reports about my day.

--MorelaterZ--