Neko

Friday, November 12, 2004

Hello, Joe? Whaddya know? Just get back from Kokomo?

We had Joey here today, and he wasn't feeling real good. He's at that age that when his mother leaves, he has a fit. Tori literally had to sneak out of the house when she left.

He was tired, but like all the other boys were at that age, he fought it. He got into all kinds of mischief...he stopped the dishwasher, took all of the kleenexes out of the box and threw them all over the house, tore up a few more of his grandmother's books. Fun stuff like that.

===========

I've got an unintentional science project going on up here in my room...did you know that if you leave a cup of soda sit for a long while, it will grow mold? I didn't know that. It's kinda gross, but fascinating. I should throw it away, but I'm kind of curious to see what else happens to it.

===========

I've changed the title of my NaNoWriMo novel: it's now called Hearts That Can Bend. Chapter Nine was posted last night. I know it's probably not the greatest thing I've ever written, but if you are so inclined, please check it out. Feel free to comment if you'd like.

===========

Just as an aside: I told Joey today that "Bush is telling fairy tales on TV, because Auntie Stefie said so"...not that he cares, mind you: Joey's only 19 1/2 months old. Though I sang "Barbara Ann" to him and he tried sing it back to me (just the part that goes, "Ba Ba Ba, BaBaBarbara Ann") . It was really cute.

You had to be there, I guess..


--MorelaterZ--