Neko

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Today is NOT Thursday, Stef!

So why do I keep thinking it is?

Went out this morning to get Mom coffee at 7-11 after I dropped Jeffrey off at school. I saw this kid wearing an Edmond North Seniors sweatshirt. On the back were the numbers "02". Daniel graduated from Edmond North in '02, so I thought nothing of it.

Went I went to pay for the coffee, and the cappuccino I got for myself, I was behind this kid in line. Inside the "02" were the names of members of the class. I wasn't looking for Daniel's name, it just popped out at me.

Later, I went to get sandwiches at McAlister's Deli (which I keep wanting to spell like the town here in Oklahoma, McAlester), and the parking lot was packed! Seemed like all of Faith Electrical decided to have lunch there. About five of their trucks were in the parking lot!

And I've been having this email exchange with JC about UFO's...He sent me this link to a video and an anaylisis page, and it just kept going from there. JC had figured out that the video was fake during the time we were sending emails back and forth. It was an interesting conversation. I'd never recieved so many emails from him in one day before! JC has had an interest in UFO's and paranormal occurences (probably) his entire life, so stuff like this catches his interest.

Lord, I miss him. He's a great friend!

--MorelaterZ--