Neko

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Hit me up?

WTF? That's a new one on me, "hit you up".

Had this guy IM via the handy li'l Yahoo! Messenger thing at the top of the page. We had a convo about pretty much nothing...

He asks me if I have any pictures and I told him that I only had a couple online, then he asks

Him: how old are u
Yours Truly: 40

Yours Truly: and you?
Him: i gotta go
Yours Truly: ahh...


Had this guy read my blog, he would have found out that I wasn't exactly a twenty-something year old college girl. C'mon, 40 ain't fatal, it's just 40. I'm thankful I made it this far! LOL

I've made no secret of my age. If he'd read my Yahoo profile...well, my age is listed there. If I were really paranoid about my age, I'd have not listed it there. This guy talked to me like I was about his age (whatever that is), with the hip hop jargon that I've only thus far heard Saon use...and I'm used to hearing it from Saon (when I hear from him, that is).

So, if you're thinking of chatting me up, just a few things you need to know, such as:

Age: 40
Marital Status: Divorced
Children: yes, 4 sons, ages 11, 13, 18, and 21
Do I look my age: I think I look damn good for my age, thank you very much.

I didn't make it to 40 years of age by acting like a 12 year old. Hell, I didn't look 12 when I was 12! I had high school seniors asking me out when I was in eighth grade! Thirteen and fourteen year old girls still look older than they really are. I'm glad I don't have daughters that age, because I'd have them fitted for a chastity belt and lock 'em in their room until they're 30!


This is what forty looks like:

Get used to it.

=>end rant<=

--MorelaterZ--