Neko

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Maybe it was something I ate?

I'm sure you don't want to read about how I spend all of last night in the bathroom. It's the reason I am still at home instead of at school, where I am currently missing a math test.

Just what was in that KFC that I had at Mom's last night, anyway?

Nor do you want to hear about my phone conversation with Saon at 1am where he told me that he was hospitalized for two days last week because he was stressed about everything. And, being the big guy he is, and his family history of depression and heart disease, maybe he needs to get out of the Big Easy for a while. That's the gist of the conversation.

Nor do you want to hear about how damn hot it is here in Oklahoma City. Yesterday, it was 95; last year on yesterday's date it was 100. Big whoop. Hot and humid is still hot and humid.

So, since I really have nothing to say, I better go. KFC doesn't taste as good when it comes up than it did when it goes down, if you get my drift.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,