Neko

Friday, June 01, 2007

Just to get some questions answered

I've been seeing a lot of queries on my referrer's list and in my stats that I thought I'd answer so that if someone is looking for the answer, I'll have it...

So, let's begin:

1. Who sings "I Don't Like Spiders and Snakes"-- Jim Stafford (NOT Jim Croce)

2. Who sings "Mi Vida Loca"-- Pam Tillis (NOT Shania Twain)

3. Where can I get the music from the movie Mi Vida Loca?-- NOT HERE. This site is NOT affiliated in any way with the movie. You will NOT find music, pictures, poems, or anything else about the movie on this site. Try imdb.com, amazon.com, or look at this website.

4. I don't know anything about the so-called "Ponytail Bandit". I just mentioned that person on my blog a couple of times about three years ago.

Maybe I should make a Q & A session a weekly thing here at MVL. If you want to submit a question, either email me or leave a comment on this post (click on "What Say You?" below).



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , ,