Neko

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Waiting on Daniel Time

I'm going up to the Social Security office at Shepard Mall this afternoon, and Daniel is picking me up from school. He always does everything on his time, so now, I'm on Daniel Time waiting for him.

Let's see if he gets here before too long.

In other news... while waiting for him to call me (because he was out when I called him), I was waiting outside the Admin building here on campus and two things happened: one, I was sitting on a wall when I felt something wet on my backside. Turns out I was sitting on a sprinkler that had gone off shortly before I arrived there. Now I have a wet spot on my butt. Two, when I realized I was sitting on the sprinkler, I hopped off the wall and heard something crunch under my shoe. I looked down and saw that I had stepped on a small frog, and said frog was now deceased. It didn't have a chance.

And this right after watching the first twenty minutes of "Saving Private Ryan" in Music Video Production, just to check out the editing... now I know why I never saw it... it's a little too realistic for me.

Better go out and see if Daniel has arrived...

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,