Neko

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Nine pairs of khaki pants! Count 'em: NINE!!!

I'm in Edmond and spent the night at Mom's house. Got some of my laundry done, because, after all, I can't hand wash everything...

Daniel has to wear khaki pants to work as part of his uniform. He washed all the ones he has last night (why he waits until he has nothing clean to wear to work, I don't know. I've never been a 23 year old man). I took them out of the dryer this morning and there were NINE PAIRS OF KHAKI PANTS!!! I'll bet my last dollar that Daniel goes out and buys a new pair when he doesn't get a chance to wash the ones he has. I do know now that Daniel wears 34 X 34, so at least I know that I can get him pants for his birthday and Christmas. I doubt very much that he'll be growing any more (He's 6'2").

Jeff's here at the library with me reading a book on how to draw anime, and just asked me when I was going to be done. I told him it better be soon or his grandmother will start calling and my bra will be ringing (no pockets in the pants i'm wearing, so guess where my cell phone is).

Better wrap it up here for now. More later after I get home... oh, wait, I better go to bed when I get home because there's school tomorrow.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , , ,