Neko

Monday, June 04, 2007

Oh, man... I am soooo sore!

It's not the walking to school that's going to kill me, it's the pain I feel in my back that probably will. I told Larry today I might be in traction by the end of all this. He thinks I'll be healthier from all the walking, and that may be true. But it's a long, long way to the end of July...

I had homework today, which I expected. What I didn't expect was Ben, Larry's colleague from the broadcasting school, to be in my Music Video Production class. I had a heads up that Ben would be there, but it was still a surprise when I walked into class, and there sat Ben, looking like he was going to a GQ photo shoot after class.

And I think I've seen my math prof at WalMart a few times. She looked really familiar when I walked into her class this morning.

When I get a little cash, I'm going to get mad amounts of Gatorade, and lots of body lotion to keep my skin from drying out from all the showers I'm going to be taking.

It's going to be in the 90's tomorrow... Lord help me!

help me dry off?

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,