Neko

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

And now, for the first time in his life...

Number 3 son, Scott, has to go to school on his birthday!

Usually, school would be out by now. But because of all the wacky winter weather we had, that's pushed the last day of school to June 1st.

Hell, when I was in school, many moons ago, we didn't even get out of school for the summer until mid-June. And the fall term started in the fall (mid-September), dammit!

These kids got it so good nowadays. I always had to go to school on my birthday, unless it fell on a weekend. Then again, my birthday is in February.

So have a great day at school today, Scott. Oh, yeah, happy 16th birthday! Love you --Mom



Scott shares his birthday with some impressive people... among them John F. Kennedy, Bob Hope, and Melissa Etheridge.

(For other well known folks who share May 29th as their birthday, go here.)


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,