Neko

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Feeling better about some things, not so much on others

I think I finally caught up with all the lost sleep from my unintentional all nighter last week. Amazing what making a fool of yourself will do, huh?

I feel much better, and hopefully will make a lot more sense to people than I did on Friday.

There's going to be a family dinner in honor of Scott's birthday. I don't know if that going to be today or on another day in the near future.

Over the weekend, I found out that my rent will go up by $15 a month starting in July. And, the news says that my electric bill will go down, so maybe that evens everything out.

Now, if I could just scrape up enough money to get the Beretta a new water pump.

Why does everything require so much money all the damn time? But, I have faith that I can make it through, so I just have to hang in there.

And sometimes, that's not easy.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,