Neko

Monday, May 28, 2007

Oh, look, it's the 28th...

MVL is 4 years old! Woohoo! LOL

A lot has changed in my life in those 4 years. I've changed a lot in those 4 years. The last two have been especially life changing.

And to all of you who come by here and read my ramblings, thank you. I know I'll never be as big as, say, what's-his-face, Matt Drudge, or LaShawn Barber, but I like knowing that this is my little corner of the internet, my form of release, and that I do have some readers. It's the quality, not the quantity, that counts the most.

And lest we forget...

It's also Memorial Day. Remember those who have served our country with pride, and those who made the ultimate sacrifice so that we can remain the home of the free and land of the brave.

If you should run across a member of our Armed Forces, don't forget to say thank you.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,