Neko

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Running the gamut of emotions from A to Z

First-- I didn't sleep in much. I got up at 8am, and started in with my studying. I was doing really well with that, and I think I'll do really well tomorrow.

Then-- I had a wonderful afternoon. And while it was wonderful, it left me with a lot of conflicting emotions. But, I think I got those straightened out. So I feel better.

Then-- I went to WalMart to pick up a few things and get gas for the Beretta. After I brought my stuff to the car, I decided to wait until tomorrow to get gas. I was feeling pretty good.

Then-- it all went to hell on a sled.

The water pump on the car died. Water was spraying everywhere!! I'm thinking, oh great! This HAD to happen the night before my last final...

But, wait, there's more... as if it couldn't get any worse

Something in the steering column broke as I was parking in the parking lot at my apartment. I could take the key out of the ignition, but the engine didn't shut off. I had to borrow a wrench from one of my neighbors to disconnect the battery so the engine would shut off.

Then-- I called Jeff and asked if he and Daniel could come over and take a look at the car. I don't know if there is anything they can really do at this point. The steering column thing has happened twice before when I was in Massachusetts (once when I was on a long distance drive), so I know that it needs to be seen by a mechanic.

I need to borrow a car or get one from somewhere. I'll probably walk to school tomorrow (it won't kill me after all), but I need to make some arrangements to get to school for Summer Session that starts June 4th.
=====

Also-- it's my friend JC's birthday. Happy Birthday!


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , ,